Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Blog!

Ok so I randomly started reading blogs (a little push from Radhika, my bus chandalika buddy did help! xD) and I came to the conclusion that it wasn’t so bad!! I mean, it’s one thing to post your little personal black diary on the web and a wholly different thing to write a blog..! So I’m going to give this thing a try! This is a blog welcoming me into the world of blogging!
So far as I’ve seen, more than the art of writing, the art of blogging has a subtle originality that makes it different from just writing. It’s like poetry without the rhyming… art without the colors… dance without the movements… music without the notes..! The art of blogging is the prosaic way of writing.! The spirit may be lacking but the body is there(or is it the other way round?!!). Ah well, such complicated and philosophical thinking always makes me thirsty so I’m heading out for a drink, I will continue this blog in 10 minutes (just to let you know why I lost my flow!)

10 minutes later.
I’m back…ummm… now where did I leave off… Ah, yes… The subtle art of blogging.! When I was drinking my iced tea (kudos lee!) I realized that writing without the spirit(?) is like saying something without meaning it(which a lot of people do but, whatever.) which is a really bad thing so I’ve decided that I will blog my thoughts more than my writing and points of view more than what others think! This is now starting to make more sense to me than it earlier did and it is giving me some ideas!!!
I think for my first blog this has reached some decent size, also I don’t want to scare you guys with my rather intense thinking session so I’m going easy!!! xD xD xD
Till next time then!! Keep smiling and stay away from weird plants..!

4 comments:

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

THIS is what you call overexcitement.
It has practically made you stop bothering about making any sense at all.:|
I hope you gradually learn.

And ,Welcome to blogging!!!

Miriam said...

I will gradually learn... Don't you worry!! xD xD xD

And thanx for the welome!! :)

Radhika Saxena said...

MY GOD! YOU SURE WERE A 'LITTLE' HIGH DEAR CHILD!
Nice :)

Miriam said...

Little... just a little!! xD