Monday, May 19, 2008

Contingency Plans!!

Board results are getting nearer and nearer so I made a list of contingency plans in case of emergency (like last minute panic/failure/… and the such)


1. On the eve of the results, I shall take enough sleeping pills to make sure that I sleep through the entire day of excessive panic and the overzealous calls of even more overzealous relatives.

2. In the case of…ahem… sad results, I shall lock myself in the room and refuse to partake of any meal in silent protest against the injustice of the world and the sad CBSE checking system.

3. Or I shall dare to face the world and people shall see in my self-martyrdom how brave and strong I am (xD xD xD)

4. I shall go out of town for this week and return when there are no more new voicemails, emails and messages; showing that people have stopped bothering me!!

5. I shall start working young and study at night school because… *sniff sniff* I shall have no more face *sniff sniff* to show at *sniff sniff* school… *BHAIN*
(After mopping the floor)

6. I shall make weird contingency plans so that I can waste my time and not think about things such as board results (I wish…)

7. I shall listen to old Hindi and romantic English songs and read pointless/meaningless books with no substance whatsoever because I will probably end up housewife to a rather weird old man… *repeated sniffing and swearing in weird unknown languages*

8. I shall make sure that when I see the faces of those seniors and batch mates who have managed to cross the hallowed portals of good marks in the boards I shall bow before them and remember to ask God what I did or didn’t do that they did or didn’t do. (Did that make any sense? Cause it surely didn’t make much sense to me… XD)

9. I don’t how all this fits into contingency plans but I’ve decided that I shall pig out on chocolate cause they say that chocolate heals all wounds (or was that time? I really cannot think straight right now...)

10. I shall not look at my marks except for the first time after which I shall probably start crying…..


Those are 10 probable things I shall do in no particular order… If I was any creative mood I would definitely come up with more but I really had to write about something so here…….
So for this time’s advice, I suggest that people who do badly do not repeatedly stare at their marks and make contingency lists… there is always hope… and for those who do well, do not stare at your marks either… It’s rude to gloat!! xD xD!! Keep safe and try to stay as far away from fire as possible, people have a tendency to burn ‘parts’ of their body at times like these…!

7 comments:

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

This is what is most needed at the moment for us.:|
And thankyou for providing it.

Though,I have a plain,simple ripped off plan:Jumping off Qutub Minar.

Better than all 10 of yours!
*shows her tongue*
:P

Miriam said...

*showing my tongue* trrrrrr..........

Not better than any of mine... :p xD xD xD

Radhika Saxena said...

welcome aboard lil child! your blogs better than mine! I HATE YOU! :(

Radhika Saxena said...

saw the animations btw,cute :)
and lump,comment on my blog!

Miriam said...

"welcome aboard lil child! your blogs better than mine! I HATE YOU! :("
Why, thank you!! :)

And you didn't mention how the animations were!!
O and hold your horses, I will comment!! xD

kika said...

sooo..
u a blogger, now!
yippeeee.....
vaise, if u r soooo dreading the resu;ts, then i should jump in the guddha and put mud on me...

Miriam said...

Lol Kika!! xD
And these are contingency plans in case of emergencies!! xD